- Unless otherwise agreed, websites will be hosted by RCS Digital Pty Ltd.
- Customers wishing to use alternative hosting, need to confirm such hosting is suitable for the website built by RCS Digital Pty Ltd.
- RCS Digital Pty Ltd cannot give a 100% guarantee that there will be no hosting interruptions or downtime from it’s hosting supplier and shall endeavour to inform of any scheduled updates or maintenance.
- Where RCS Digital Pty Ltd are not hosting a website, RCS Digital Pty Ltd will prepare and deliver (after any outstanding balances are paid), a set of files for upload and installation on the alternative host by the alternative host.
- RCS Digital Pty Ltd will not be responsible for the installation of the website on alternative hosting.
- On a ‘fee per service’ basis, RCS Digital Pty Ltd can continue to support your website if it is not hosted by RCS Digital Pty Ltd.
- Please refer to ‘PLUG-INS’ for terms and conditions relating to the support of a website plug-in.
- The ‘Care Package’ for your website begins the day RCS Digital Pty Ltd begin developing your website.
- All fees paid for ‘Care Package’ are non-refundable.
- RCS Digital Pty Ltd provides support for all of its clients via email – www.RCSDigital.com.au. All queries or questions should be directed through the RCS Digital Pty Ltd support desk and the ticket system. The support desk provides a comprehensive layout of manuals, videos, tutorials and FAQ’s to assist you with a question related to your website. In most cases, the answer can be found within the information on the support desk website and we advise that you browse through this prior to submitting a support ticket. Support tickets are answered within during normal business hours AEST.
- Payment for all subsequent 12 months ‘Care Package’ periods, will be automatic on the anniversary of RCS Digital Pty Ltd providing access to your website using the credit card on file unless otherwise instructed. EFT or cheque payments must be received as cleared funds by the anniversary date to prevent suspension of the ‘Care Package’.
- The customer agrees that it is not the responsibility of RCS Digital Pty Ltd to provide knowledge or support outside of the defined service of the RCS Digital Pty Ltd web design packages.
- Telephone and email support are only offered to Intermediate, Lead Generator and Platinum Care.
- Email support only is offered to Startup and Standard Business packages.
- All forms of support are subject to ‘fair use’ time limitations of 8 hours per month. Support time includes any form of communication and also time spent on research, development, installation, customisation, testing and design. Additional support time is logged and will be charged at our current rate of $75+GST per hour.
- If in exceptional circumstance, ‘CPanel’ or ‘FTP’ access is given to a client, RCS Digital Pty Ltd can only provide ‘basic’ (non-technical) CMS support for that website. RCS Digital Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible in any way for errors, mistakes, loss or deletion of information or similar as a result of ‘CPanel’ or ‘FTP’ access. A request for recovery of any website by RCS Digital Pty Ltd will be subject to a formal quote to reinstate the original website install (if possible).
-Business coaching, training and strategy including consultation and project management is changed at the normal rate of $99 per hour + GST or as part of an agreed package which will be quoted and accepted prior to work commencing.
Travel to and from meetings which are not included in the ongoing project scopes maintenance and support is charged at $99 per hour to and from our office location to your office. Our initial website and marketing packages include a free phone consultation to establish what is required.
“Platinum High Care, Care Packages” only offer quarterly local meetings included as part of this package along with an annual site mockup and redesign
Online Marketing plans not included as part of a package are charged at our normal Adhoc rate of $99 per hour.
Online marketing, SEO and social media management strategy. Every business niche and location has a different level of competition and every business owner a separate set of target search terms. We cannot guarantee will get this accurate the first time and provide ongoing Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) as part of some Care Packages. We highly recommend keyword research including keyword planning using commercial tools for the best chance of finding commercially viable search terms that will lead to the best returns. This research should also be used in landing page and PPC campaigns to get the best results.
Content creation and monthly advertising strategy are highly recommended by RCS Digital Pty Ltd and we offer professional writing services.
RCS Digital Pty Ltd is not responsible for rankings that drop in the search engines due to a client’s bad spelling, grammar and copywriting content. We use commercial tools such as Copyscape to test content used on the site to reduce this risk and use commercial grammar tools to test as best we can.
Google Adwords and Facebook ads including any other system we run pay per click ads. Clicks will be payable by the client’s account. RCS Digital Pty Ltd manages and optimises your account only. We will require access to these accounts in the initial setups of these projects and will recommend daily budgets to follow. The client will have full access to the account anytime.
Our SEO packages include ongoing audits, speed test, backlink checking, reporting, competitor analysis and target keyword tracking. We do our best to keep your website running in tip-top shape. However, we cannot always predict search engine algorithm changes. Our reporting is designed to warn you ongoing of any changes and our seo packages setup with monthly tasks to get the best results possible.
It is highly recommended that a client has a website audit and marketing appraisal first to establish the best approach. A proposal document along with a quotation for setups and ongoing support will need to be approved and payable monthly
SEO packages are payable monthly only and cannot be Adhoc for a minimum term of 6 months. All cancellations to be in writing and send via email with 1 month notice required.
Social media packages are payable monthly as part of a package or at our normal rate of $75 per hour plus GST.