Using Your Website As A Selling Tool
Make your website an effective salesperson
An effective website can make it so much easier to gain new customers and generate quality leads. Remember your website is not just a marketing tool it can also be a business tool to sell your products 24/7 or automate administrative work.
Key points you need to consider :
- Increase customer confidence – if nothing else a quality website will show your potential customers you are a serious business and worth doing business with. Just make sure your website looks great and has useful content for your customers.
- Low-cost advertising – Your website runs a non-stop promotion of your up to date products and services.
- Save time and money on printing brochures and marketing material which can quickly go out of date and impossible to quickly fix a mistake.
- Your website can answer frequently asked questions your staff would normally answer over the phone.
- Links customer to your website pages rather than sending out large files that require downloading. ie. Product lists.
- Updates of products and prices are quick and easy with a CMS or shopping cart software.
- Shopping cart software can automate the selling process.
- Google Adwords targets keywords and you only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
- Your contact information is always available, clients just need to Google your name to get your details.
If you are looking for ways to automate some of your business administration processes please talk to us for options including cloud-based solutions for invoicing, customer relations management, email services including Google Apps, email enquiry form, online chat etc. RCS Websites will help you save time and money with a solution that works for you and your business.