Being an open-source platform, WordPress is free for anyone to use. Since you don’t have to pay for the CMS, you will have more of your budget available to be spent on customising your business’ website.
The massive popularity of WordPress as a business-focused CMS is due to the wide array of benefits that it affords users.
There are too many benefits to mention in one short post, but among the most important are:
- Its user-friendly design and interface and intuitive content management features.
- Its wide range of plugins and widgets available for users who are not developers saves them from paying developers to customise their business website. Whatever you need to enhance and create a better visitor experience is usually available as a widget or plug-in, from adding social media widgets to adding a photo gallery.
- The Google search engine loves WordPress.
- A business is not limited to a restricted number of website pages. These are simple and quick to add on anytime.
- Business owners have the choice of maintaining the website themselves or outsourcing this to expert help.
- With the huge user base, there is also easy access to comprehensive support and references available on how WordPress operates and solutions to most problems you’ll encounter.